The BankMobile Vibe app, which serves the financial needs of U.S. college students, experienced a sudden influx of callers looking for refunds for tuition paid and financial aid disbursements. Cash-strapped students were eager to know their exact account status.
The company behind the app looked to Ubiquity to respond quickly with a self-service solution that would:
- improve call containment dramatically
- relieve the increased burden on agents
- improve customer satisfaction
- create automated agent processes
- provide detailed performance reporting
containment of “Where’s my refund?” calls
increase in containment rate for all calls
decrease in agent transfers across the board
Discover all the details that contributed to making this IVR Case Study a success.