inCall IVR built on Avaya
IVRs can be fast and customer-friendly. Our expert engineers will help design your IVR call center solution to simplify the customer experience, improve self-service, and even predict why they’re calling—all for faster resolution.
inCall IVR custom-designed
Our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) CX technology solution is custom-designed to meet your business needs and KPIs. The 24/7 automated IVR call center solution provides optimized self-service to improve containment and specialized call routing that matches customers to the right agents. Customer service agents have more context about a customer’s journey and intentions to determine the best outcome faster, increasing first call resolution, reducing operational costs, and streamlining information for more efficient service.
- Built upon the Avaya Experience Portal platform
- Offers a high level of redundancy at both the server and the data center level
- Provides a wide variety of IVR templates based on industry-best practices using the VoiceXML 2.1 standards
- Leverages pre-built API integrations with a large number of service providers
- Offers text-to-speech capabilities in 73 different languages and professional voice talent to record IVR prompts and messages
inCall IVR key benefits
Full integration with Ubiquity’s automated call distribution platform and in-house computer telephony integration tool streamlines call center transfers and provides rich customer journey data.
VP of Operations, Americas & AsiaPac, Carta Worldwide
“A good IVR solution is paramount for a positive customer experience. Ubiquity has become our trusted partner not only to build first-class IVR systems for our partners but also to develop the supporting analytics that help them understand how customers are using the technology, so we can continually optimize the customer journey.”