- Types of Information CollectedWe collect two types of information about our website users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Site. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on our Site, such as contacting us, registering for our mailing list, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities; however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), e-mail address, employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personally identifying information. Depending upon your activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis.
- Release of InformationWe may disclose Personally Identifiable Information to our affiliates. We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third parties that partner with us or provide services for us, and to other third parties as permitted by law. Currently, our disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information is limited to the following purposes: (i) understanding the use of our Site and making improvements; (ii) administering a mailing list for customers that have registered for such list; (iii) responding to requests from or providing any necessary notices to you; (iv) protecting the security or integrity of our Site; and (v) otherwise administering or managing our Site software.We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control.
Occasionally, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third-party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Updating and Correcting InformationYou can access and modify certain personal information stored on our Site, such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address by contacting us via the email address listed in the HOW TO CONTACT US section below.We retain information provided to us indefinitely unless otherwise stated. In addition, we will keep some personal information you have asked us to remove for the following purposes: (i) troubleshoot problems; (ii) assist with investigations; (iii) enforce our Site rules; or (iv) comply with legal requirements.
Therefore, you should not expect that all of your Personally Identifiable Information will always be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- User Choices on Collection and Use of InformationWe may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you signed up for our mailing list, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Ubiquity (or agents working on behalf of Ubiquity) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mails or mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time, you can modify your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, some parts of our Site may not work properly.
- Security of InformationWe believe that keeping Personally Identifiable Information secure is one of our most significant responsibilities. We restrict access to Personally Identifiable Information about you to those employees and others who need to know that information to assist us in our business or to provide products or services to you. We safeguard Personally Identifiable Information according to established security standards and procedures, by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards for the information.Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
- Privacy Policies of Third-Party Websites
- Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently from our Site and are not under our control. These sites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON SUCH WEBSITES, AND SUCH WEBSITES ARE NOT INVESTIGATED, MONITORED OR CHECKED FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS BY US. Ubiquity Global Services, Inc. (“we” or “us”) owns and operates this website (our “Site”). Ubiquity offers our Site, including all information, products and services available from our Site, to you the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Your continued use of our Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies, and notices. Our Site may contain links to other websites. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- CopyrightThe content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion, and other matters related to our Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of our Site, except as allowed according to the terms of this notice, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, or other materials viewed through our Site. The posting of information or materials on our Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Service MarksProducts and names mentioned on our Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Limited Right to UseThe accessing, viewing, browsing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from our Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. Any other use is prohibited without our prior, express permission. No part of any content, form, or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic, or mechanical other than for your personal use except with our prior, express permission. You agree that all of your use of our Site will comply with applicable laws.
- Editing, Deleting and ModificationWe reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on our Site.
- NontransferableYour right to use our Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- Use of InformationWe will not be required to treat any remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, material, or other information communicated by you to us through our Site (collectively, the “Submission”) as confidential, and we will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, service, or advertising ideas), and we will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future products, services, or operations. Without limitation, you hereby grant us with a perpetual, exclusive, unrestricted, non-revocable, royalty-free license to use, print, publish, sell, copy, distribute, make derivative works of, and license others to use each Submission in any form or medium, now or hereafter existing, or in any language during the full term of the copyright therein and throughout the world. We will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, and originality.
- Third-Party ServicesWe may allow access to or advertise third-party product or service providers (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCT APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Merchant PoliciesAll rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- PaymentsYou represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants on third-party sites that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes and fees.
- Information and Press ReleasesOUR SITE CONTAINS INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES ABOUT US. WHILE THIS INFORMATION WAS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE AS OF THE DATE PREPARED, WE DISCLAIM ANY DUTY OR OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THIS INFORMATION OR ANY PRESS RELEASES. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, or requests concerning your personal information, contact us by:
E-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or writing us at:
Ubiquity Global Services, Inc.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1601
New York, NY 10036
Or calling: +1 855 338 2789