World-class banking operations outsourcing for safer, higher quality CX
Get peace of mind with compliant ops and happy customers.
Your banking operations outsourcing experts
We manage the complex administrative and regulatory requirements of Banking Operations outsourcing, from error resolution to identity verification. With our expertise, you reduce risks, you minimize unnecessary losses, and customers navigate fraud claims with less effort.
All our staff are ahead of the curve with BPO services built on specialized compliance, data security, and financial services training to manage complex operations and give customers peace of mind when dealing with unauthorized transactions.
Disputes and chargebacks
We train staff to handle sensitive tasks with empathy to transform negative situations into positive customer experiences. Refunding is a complicated and financially risky process that requires expert management—especially when seasonal volume surges such as during holiday shopping, tax time, and the back-to-school period add to the pressure. So here’s how we help:
Fraud mitigation and investigation
Our specially trained team can work with your fraud-prevention technology tools, including machine learning-based Sift Science, to help protect your card program or digital wallet. Our fraud investigations include:
- Pattern recognition
- Blocking or unblocking accounts
- Outbound calls to verify transactions
of Risk Team Leads have 2+ years experience
Chargeback win rate
Your Banking Back Office
- Auditing past error resolution claims to determine if mistakes were made
- Overturning decisions when claims were processed incorrectly
- Issuing credits to cardholders as applicable
- Managing cardholder correspondence
- Manual review of consumer-provided identification documents
- Manual review of OFAC and other watchlist potential matches of “hits” identified by your OFAC or watchlist screening vendors
- Investigation of each potential match to determine if the “hit” is a false or true positive
Add more partners with speed, confidence, and accuracy.
- Request necessary onboarding and due diligence documentation for new partners
- Review the collected documentation and consult additional sources as needed to confirm that all documentation and information is accurate and meets specified requirements
- Perform additional reviews such as website conformity checks and enhanced due diligence
We have a track record of success investigating and determining recovery options for customer accounts with negative balances.
- Manage force-post chargebacks
- Reconcile accounts when funds are recovered
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
True Cost of Fraud Study (January 2022)
“Every $1 of fraud costs financial institutions $4—four times the actual loss itself.”